Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where to buy a good chassis?

Thread: Where to buy a good chassis?

Good Guru

Where to buy a good chassis?

Where would be a good website for getting chassis? I am looking for a slim desktop design for a PVR I am building.

Thanks.

Re:Where to buy a good chassis?

I bought my case on newegg for about $20, are you looking for quality or value?

Good Guru

I would prefer a desktop unit, and they dont have any other than a $250.00 huge one. This is to be placed in my entertainment center so...

Good Guru

That's what you are getting?

Good Guru

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=10383;start=0#msg93560 date=1114165363]
    That's what you are getting?
    [/quote]

Yeah. I am gonna wait until my paycheck gets cleared before I order. I got a duron 700 laying around and theres a board on Newegg that is 40 bucks that only leaves me with some more DDR266 that I need to pick up. Or I can waste 512MB DDR400 in it... Maybe at first. I ordered a whole crapload from Newegg Thursday. I got 1GB on its way for the main system. I can always truck the old RAM over ...

Either way I only am going to end up blowing another $300 on this Thats after $300 already ....

I think I would have went with this one

http://www.directron.com/2699r.html

But you'll have to let me/us (if anyone else is interested) about the specs of this new machine and pictures of the inside if you can.

Good Guru

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=14;threadid=10383;start=0#msg93586 date=1114262988]
    I think I would have went with this one

http://www.directron.com/2699r.html

But you'll have to let me/us (if anyone else is interested) about the specs of this new machine and pictures of the inside if you can.
    [/quote]

Me too, until I looked at the available expansion space. I need more than one free PCI slot. 2 Minimum, 3 preferred. I have the tvcard and an audigy. I want to throw in wireless, but that can be done just as good over usb2.

As for the specs,

CPUuron 700 for now
    RAM:512 DDR400 @ 333
    Mainboard:FoxConn Micro ATX
    Video: OnBoard
    Audio:Audigy2 ZS
    TV:Hauppauge PVR250
    DVDRW:Pioneer DV109 Black