Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Callin Cards

Thread: Callin Cards

Callin Cards

I need to call overseas for some travel arrangements. Can anyone recommend a good calling card. I've done searches but everysingle site requires registration and my e-mail address.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re:Callin Cards

I don't know about calling cards, but Mailinator is a good source for disposable email addresses.

HTH

Thanks! Great idea/service

I hear good things about AT&T's calling cards.

have you considered using skype and their skypeout service, that would give you a rate to europe of about 2cents, can't get much cheaper than that.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=10363;start=0#msg93356 date=1113468564]
    have you considered using skype and their skypeout service, that would give you a rate to europe of about 2cents, can't get much cheaper than that.
    [/quote]

That's a good idea. Works on linux without issue, and it's excellent quality.

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=14;threadid=10363;start=0#msg93362 date=1113490914]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=10363;start=0#msg93356 date=1113468564]
    [/quote]

That's a good idea. Works on linux without issue, and it's excellent quality.
    [/quote]

Oh I might skype you one day.. it would be fun - I only have skype at school though, since I blankly refuse to install QT and some closed source program on my Linux desktop - the other machine I don't care about..

I'm esclavosoy on skype. I just got to find my mic

Good Guru

Where are you planning to call? Depending on the location you are trying to call, it can be different. The phone card that is good for India might not be good for China and that of Mexico.