Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The era of change

The era of change

Hi people..

Just dropped in to check on you all, and to ask stryder114 why he is being a bad person and not answering his mail.

Anyways lots have changed the past months, I'm now back in school, learning to accept and deal with my handicap - however in the process my relationship cracked so I'm single now and I'm for the time being back with my parents (just till I can get an apartment, because despite what the trustworth FOX News tell you, being on welfare doesn't mean piles of cash, easy women and fast cars.. I am infact piss broke).

Kind Mastermind

Re:The era of change

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=10359;start=0#msg93307 date=1113330521]
    Hi people..

Just dropped in to check on you all, and to ask stryder114 why he is being a bad person and not answering his mail.

Anyways lots have changed the past months, I'm now back in school, learning to accept and deal with my handicap - however in the process my relationship cracked so I'm single now and I'm for the time being back with my parents (just till I can get an apartment, because despite what the trustworth FOX News tell you, being on welfare doesn't mean piles of cash, easy women and fast cars.. I am infact piss broke).

[/quote]

Nice to see you again, Lovey! I would love to answer your emails, but, Uncle Sam has me on vacation right now and won't allow me to log on to yahoo mail. Sorry about that.

Sorry to hear that you broke up. That sucks, big time. I am a little disappointed to find out that welfare doesn't equate to fast cars. What a bummer. Well, I hope you find an apartment soon.

Cheers

Welcome back, Lovechild.

Sorry to hear things did not work out with your girlfriend. :'(

Glad to hear you are back in school, though.

I hope things start looking better for you.

Trickster

Heya LC. Good to see you posting again! Where have you been lurking these days?

I've been lurking around, mostly just doing school work and chatting with people. Keeping busy and all.

anyways I only came back to bother Stryder144, since he didn't answer my mails... was getting worried.

Also the budget does get tighter given the fact that I have to save some 1100-1200 bucks before september, planned a trip to go see some friends in the US (southern US even.. yes I must be getting nuts)

Hope you have a good trip!

oh and I bought lovesunix.net - mainly for the cool email account that would give me.

Big shoutouts to my friend Clint, who provides me with service (http://ubiquityhosting.com/) if you are looking for a reliable host with cheap prices, I can recommend him...

And I forgot to tell you, I need to learn ASP.NET, since if I do that, starting July I have a job.. it's only a 1 year contract, but I'll take it it's experience and I will be employeed under handicapped conditions - so I'll get paid for 37 hours a week but only actually work 20.. which is about what my body can handle.

If you can do it in mono it'll be a good time

Welcome back LC

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=10359;start=0#msg93307 date=1113330521]
    (just till I can get an apartment, because despite what the trustworth FOX News tell you, being on welfare doesn't mean piles of cash, easy women and fast cars.. I am infact piss broke).
    [/quote]

you mean.......Fauz News.....lies?????
    no..easy women????
    noooooooooooooooooo

welcome back Lovey ;D