When I use RDWC(Remote Desktop Web Connection), I choose my screen resolution, click on connect then I recieve an error message. This happens when choosing by computername. Right now I am trying this within my Intranet, so I'm not going to worry about NAT.

ERROR
VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
The specified remote computer could not be found. Verify that you have typed the correct computer name or IP address, and then try connecting again.

When I'am connecting by IP, I recieve a different error.

ERROR
VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
The cleint could not connect to the remote computer. Remote connects might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. It is possible that network problems are preventing your connection. Please try connecting again later. If the problem continues to occur, contact your local administrator.

I followed the guide from http://www.davidstout.com/mis/rdwc.html
I have done more than double checking on the configuration. I can connect to the server while opening IE in my server and using my Public IP from my ISP. I cannot at all connect to the server on any remote workstation at all. All I get are these error messages. Can someone shed some light on this issue for me.

Thank you for your time and help,
NetworkPro