Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: What song are you listening to right now?

Well I listen to Sivan Perwer
    It is Great !!
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

Miles Davis - Straight, No Chaser
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

Rob Zombie -- Living Dead Girl
    Last edited by slapNUT; 11-08-2006 at 04:17 AM.

Cunnin Lynguists - Lynguistics
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob Dylan - House of the Rising Sun

Siobhan Donaghy - Next Human (xy)

Her album "Revolution in Me" is highly recommended. She has a wonderful experimental quality to her soundscape though with a few rough patches. It's clear that she hasn't grown to her full artistic potential but given time and encouragement she'll find her niche. She's good but with the potential to be great, an artist who reminds us that music is an artform.

All I can say is that I swore to not buy any music from a major label this year as a sign of anger over the recording industry' way of treating their customers - I violated my oath for "Revolution in Me", she's that good.
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

well right now...Emir kusturica :daddy don't ever die on a friday
    nice to hear it in the morning )
    and 5 minutes ago I was listening/watching Lordi with their eurovision show of last year...

Rage Against the Machine - Maggie' Farm

Head bobbing goodness...
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?