Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Raffle Tickets Available!!

Thread: Raffle Tickets Available!!

Raffle Tickets Available!!

Thats right, tickets for the First monthly raffle will become available on this date!! :w00t:

Stay tuned for more information about the first item!!

So I wanted to tell you about the first Raffle for the year.

February's raffle item is a P-III Slot A Processor (This item was donated by Jro)!

Tickets are $2 a piece and the proceedes go to the site (to pay for hosting, advertising and what not...)

this is for the processor only, and tickets will be available starting on February 1st (there will be a special Paypal raffle box)

You'll be able to purchase tickets through out the entire month, and the more tickets you buy, the better your chance of winning is (because you'll be entered once for every ticket you buy).

The drawing will be quite random (I'm putting all the names in a bucket, and letting my 1.5 year old pick a name...)

YOU MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE SITE IN ORDER TO WIN.

Well. I never win these things. Never. Never ever.

What speed is the processor running at?
    \"There are 10 types of people in the world; those that speak binary and those that don\'t.\"[img=left:e0a303efb3]http://pugio.spymac.net/deaddance.gif[/img:e0a303efb3]

Its a screamer, 600MHz. But I hear you can overclock these pretty readily.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Advisor
    great for a file server and the like.... throw some scsi disks on that bad boy and setup raid... ye be jammin

Re: Raffle Tickets Available!!

it is a good processor i have a slot a as well at 650 mhz and overlocked it pretty close to a ghz but they do work perfect for a file server