Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Solaris 10

Thread: Solaris 10

Good Guru

Solaris 10

Anyone here run it yet?

Re:Solaris 10

I installed at my school but i need a mouse .. so cannot use it fully yet.

Good Guru

I jsut downloaded (havent burnt) the dvd. I plan to muck with it later this week. Figured I may see if there was any comments or common install issues for the new-to-sun crowd.

Good Guru

Burnt and installed.

[me=Schotty]likes [/me]

I have it installed but not fully configured. I need to copy over some ethernet drivers and sound drivers at the least. I have also to see if USB is all working correctly. All in all it is SMOOTH AND FAST !!

The GNOME theme is very usable too. Unfortunately, there are not nearly enough configurators from what I see. I read online elsewhere that there are alot of ncurses (I think) cli tools to configure everything, similar to all of the redhat-config tools. I havent had the time yet to check them out, since all of the parts that need configging are in need of a driver. Well excpet my X driver (nvidia). I am stuck at 640x480 for now.

FWIW, I selected Xorg X server instead of Xsun .. anyone know if this was a bad choice?