Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cd burning Problems

Thread: Cd burning Problems

Cd burning Problems

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY CD BURNER
    WELL I HAVE TRIED TO BURN MUSIC ON CDS LATELY BUT I CANT BECAUSE AN ERROR COMES OUT AND SAYS THE MEDIA CANT BE BURNED AND TO TRY TO SLOWER THE BURN SPEED OR TO CHECK THAT THE CD IS CLEAN . WHICH I HAVE TRIED . IT HAPPENS ON
    Windows Media Player 10 Series and sonic recordnow. HELP PLease what should i do ?

Re:Cd burning Problems

Hello,
    I didn't know Windows Media Player 10 Series was available to Linux. However, what distro are you using? What program are you using to burn the cds ?

Shebang.

I do not think either of those apps are available for GNU/Linux. If they released WMP 10 for GNU/Linux, I am sure that it would be big news. So, I think this is a Windows problem.

Possible Solution(s):
    1) Complete re-installation of the above-mentioned software.
    2) Updating device drivers for the CD burner.
    3) Make sure nothing is interfering (i.e. spyware, ad-ware, malware, and etc.)

Hi,

Please post the exact error message and operating system you are using.
    Also, can you drop the caps? They are quite annoying.

a) Everyone else is right, this is a LINUX forum, hence the name "linuxjunior". This should have been posted in the windows issues category.

b) Sounds like your cdrom drivers are hosed. I had the same thing happen with Realplayer 10, but WMP and Nero still worked. Try installing a demo of Nero of Easy CD Creator, or if you're just looking for audio, Realplayer is a decent solution. If none of those work then your operating system is hosed and you'll have to reinstall.

I ALSO HAVE A PROBLEM ON windows media player 10 series. I CAN'T BURN BY USING mp3. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I CLOUD DO?

[quote author=Alex link=board=25;threadid=10170;start=0#msg92152 date=1107029972]
    I ALSO HAVE A PROBLEM ON windows media player 10 series. I CAN'T BURN BY USING mp3. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I CLOUD DO?
    [/quote]
    Hi,
    Start by reading the other posts on the thread.