Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hey guys! my site DesktopRating.com just launched your'e welcome to visit!!:)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey guys! my site DesktopRating.com just launched your'e welcome to visit!!:)

hey guys! my site DesktopRating.com just launched your'e welcome to visit!!:)

hello people , just wanted to let you know that we launched
    the new www.DesktopRating.com site, its all about uploading your os ,
    rate others and get rates.. a hotornot type site
    its kinda new but you can upload yours and help us get bigger and bigger
    you can upload your desk right now, free :devil:

look like you have a nice community here, just added link from my site,
    hope this thread will not deleted :

Re:hey guys! my site DesktopRating.com just launched your'e welcome to visit!!:

its fine by me.

well,.. that was a great first post.

anyway, i always wanted to do a desktop rating site too, so i think its a good thing. Kinda sad that a stock windows screenshot is the #1 desktop there. :

Good Guru

[quote author=burntash link=board=14;threadid=10157;start=0#msg91905 date=1105921987]
    Kinda sad that a stock windows screenshot is the #1 desktop there. :
    [/quote]You've got to be kidding me?

That ugly XP desktop screen?? :

{That made me not even want to check out the site}

Now it's Medal of Honor: Allied Assault on KDE ;D

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=10157;start=0#msg91917 date=1105934492]
    [quote author=burntash link=board=14;threadid=10157;start=0#msg91905 date=1105921987]
    Kinda sad that a stock windows screenshot is the #1 desktop there. :
    [/quote]You've got to be kidding me?

That ugly XP desktop screen?? :

{That made me not even want to check out the site}
    [/quote]

no im not kidding, its an ugly stock windows screenshot. heres the problem with allllllllllllll windows screenshots, they are always windows with just a different wallpaper. there are some that have a theme changed or maybe they hack it up a bit and have different managers, but rarely. so when you do "show off your windows screenshot" its more like show off your wallpaper.

hey

well the shown desktops are randomly chosen
    we have alot more nice desktops to show, you just need to vote to see them all

p.s. you can always add yours and see if other ppl think he is good looking too

[quote author=DesktopRating link=board=14;threadid=10157;start=0#msg91893 date=1105886775]
    look like you have a nice community here, just added link from my site,
    hope this thread will not deleted :
    [/quote]

Didn't se us under usefull links.

Good Guru

[quote author=DesktopRating link=board=14;threadid=10157;start=0#msg91933 date=1106005384]
    p.s. you can always add yours and see if other ppl think he is good looking too
    [/quote]Sports Illustrated ones as well?