Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

tsunami sat pics: before and after
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tsunami sat pics: before and after

tsunami sat pics: before and after

http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/2.html

Mods: Lock if needed because of the last posting fiasco, but you guys need to check this out

Re:tsunami sat pics: before and after

Those are the sharpest images I've seen yet. Loss for words really.

Mentor

i am at a loss too... :-\

Wow, that's awesome! Mother earth, she's a harsh mistress.

I wasn't following the last thread, but the the fsck? I really hate those idiots on this BBS who want to prove they're hot s#!t by piling on another member. Really lame, I can see why people just quit coming here.

[me=cassius]ponders if global warming had anything to do with this.[/me]

[quote author=cassius link=board=14;threadid=10130;start=0#msg91726 date=1105215671]
    Wow, that's awesome! Mother earth, she's a harsh mistress.

I wasn't following the last thread, but the the fsck? I really hate those idiots on this BBS who want to prove they're hot s#!t by piling on another members. Really lame, I can see why people just quit coming here.

[me=cassius]ponders if global warming had anything to do with this.[/me]
    [/quote]

Well, according to scientists, this tsunami has occured periodically every ~700 years. So, it's debatable whether global warming had anything to do with it. But thanks for the idea! I'll research on it and see if i can see any relations..

Was just thinking out loud there, I doubt it had anything to do with global warming. Tsunami's have to do with tectonic plates, I'd highly doubt that global warming is doing any damage there .... yet. It would or will affect stuff like hurricanes, and melting of the ice caps (causing sea water to rise) though in the near future.

Read more about Tsunami's at wikipedia.

wow. incredible.

[quote author=pbharris link=board=14;threadid=10130;start=0#msg91730 date=1105225036]
    wow. incredible.
    [/quote]

Good Guru

Saw that in the newpapers (my local ones).

Good Guru

[quote author=cassius link=board=14;threadid=10130;start=0#msg91726 date=1105215671]
    Mother earth, she's a harsh mistress.
    [/quote]
    She always was, is and will be.

Really lame, I can see why people just quit coming here.
    Agree with you there.