Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

`which` in which package

Thread: `which` in which package

`which` in which package

Which package does the command `which` come in? by any chance ?

Re:`which` in which package

Debian packages can be searched at http://packages.debian.org/

In this case, it seems /usr/bin/which can be found in the "debianutils" package.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. I was looking for the source, actually. Once again! Thanks and karma++ to all in this thread!

I know it may be a little late for this, but to any future readers who happen to google this page, the source of a debian package can be obtained by typing "apt-get source packagename" (this assumes that packagename is provided by a deb-src repository that is listed in your /etc/apt/sources.list file).

I don't know why but I keep thinking you're using Debian

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=2;threadid=10102;start=0#msg91683 date=1104977266]
    I know it may be a little late for this, but to any future readers who happen to google this page, the source of a debian package can be obtained by typing "apt-get source packagename" (this assumes that packagename is provided by a deb-src repository that is listed in your /etc/apt/sources.list file).

I don't know why but I keep thinking you're using Debian
    [/quote]

Thanks Tyr! I really appreciate it.

I wish I could use debian. But XFree86 couldn't work with my card, more like, it didn't start X. So I was like, when something works for me, why trouble myself. So next time, when I try debian, I'll get it working hopefully. ubuntu was fine actually.

Couldn't you install debian, and then install xorg?
    And you know that "when something works for me" bit is bull :P