Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Mentor

Re:Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=#msg91334 date=1103569865]
    [quote author=cloverm link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91316 date=1103516220]
    I hate movie theaters. [/quote]
    I know somebody like that, but they just hate being in large groups of people, and people in general.
    [/quote]

The reason I hate movie theaters is inconsiderate people that chat during the movie, let their cell phones go off, make annoying noises, dump trash on the floors, getting up in front of me, making me get up, walking in and out during the show, etc. I can't enjoy a movie in an environment like that.

[quote author=cloverm link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91316 date=1103516220]
    I hate movie theaters. I rather wait until a movie comes out on DVD. I don't find Jim Carey funny, he annoys the heck out of me.

[/quote]
    I hate them too they are so expensive. I am semi boycotting them. What did it for me? I got upset when I forked over $20 bucks for two movie ticket and left with little change. I wasn't able to afford anything. Not even water. How pathetic is that. >

My fiancee still will nudge me about going to the movies. I would rather pay money for other forms of entertainment before paying for a movie.

I havent seen this one yet and don't want to, The Incredibles was good tho. I agree with cloverm that there are a lot of inconsiderate thats why I sit in the middle so I don't have to get up haha ;D the prices suck too but I don't mind last time I paid to see a movie was two years ago ;D :P

that movie looks so weird that its intrigueing, jim carrey is awesome i find him hilarious. as for seeing movies in the theatres, me and my friends usually wait til its at the super saver by school for $2 a ticket and by theres hardly anyone in the theatre, maybe between 5-10 people tops.

Eternal Sunshine was excellent, as was Bruce Almighty and The Truman show... Jim can be a good actor when he tries.

Jim Carey does a lot of stupid humour, which mostly annoys me.
    But he does pull off some truly hilarious stuff, so I might go watch this.

It was funny in a couple of places, but for the most part, it was crap.
    Apparantly, the books are better, they sound kind of interesting.

Just saw it last night... It was good but it left a lot out. Although, most movies based on books always do. I generally see movies based on books just to see what is done with them. It looks like the books probably are quite good indeed. There was a lot of detail hinted at that was never explained so I figure its worth a read to find out...

Trickster commented about seeing a Tim Burton rendition of it. I'm sure that would be something much better.

On a side note, finally saw Harry Potter three. Watch them just to see what the film makers do with it, sooo much good detail is left out but the graphics are getting better (Thank god).

I loved the movie "Lemony Snickets A Series Of Unfortunate Events"!!!!! It's my favorote movie. It was worth the pay.

hi