Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

I just watched it today. It was really nice. I was expecting somethign better but it was really nice. Any others who watched this ?

Re:Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

It looked like it was going to be horrible, and I am unwilling to pay to find out.

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91306 date=1103488562]
    It looked like it was going to be horrible, and I am unwilling to pay to find out.
    [/quote]

It was actually good. But you might not like it.

Mentor

other than dumb and dumber and the 2 ace ventura movies i cant watch a movie jim carey in it.

Mentor

I hate movie theaters. I rather wait until a movie comes out on DVD. I don't find Jim Carey funny, he annoys the heck out of me.

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=boblucci link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91315 date=1103515461]
    other than dumb and dumber and the 2 ace ventura movies i cant watch a movie jim carey in it.
    [/quote]

I agree. Though, Bruce Almighty wasn't half bad, either. At any rate, I think he was at his best on In Living Color. That is the true Jim Carey, in my eyes.

Cheers

Good Guru

The movie was actually pretty good. I wasnt all that enthused at going (girlfirend insisted on this one). But once I got into it, I was quite pleased.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91325 date=1103559454]
    The movie was actually pretty good. I wasnt all that enthused at going (girlfirend insisted on this one). But once I got into it, I was quite pleased.
    [/quote]

Yeah. Though it was not teh best movie of the season, it was actually quite good.

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91319 date=1103519097]
    [quote author=boblucci link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91315 date=1103515461]
    [/quote]

I agree. Though, Bruce Almighty wasn't half bad, either. At any rate, I think he was at his best on In Living Color. That is the true Jim Carey, in my eyes.

Cheers
    [/quote]

You guys are crazy! As much as I like Jim in In Living Color, I really liked Cable Guy, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Man on the Moon.

[quote author=cloverm link=board=14;threadid=10076;start=0#msg91316 date=1103516220]
    I hate movie theaters. [/quote]
    I know somebody like that, but they just hate being in large groups of people, and people in general.