Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news everybody

Re:Good news everybody

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=17;threadid=10045;start=0#msg91036 date=1102441922]
    Well LC I hope something useful for you comes out of this procedure!
    [/quote]

Could not have said it better myself.

Kind Mastermind

Even though he has mentioned that he isn't a candidate for the procedure, I sincerely hope that science can come up with a way of assisting him in his fight against his condition. Of course, it would be great if they could find a natural way of curing you, one that didn't involve chemicals or surgery.

Cheers

They already did man.. weed.. I'm not kidding, smoking reefer really helps level my body out and I don't get high in the sense that other people do, I get like 5-10 mins of normality.

Sadly it's illegal here (meaning for a law abiding citizen like myself that I have to know someone to get it, which I don't anymore, my smoking buddy left for school), fairly expensive and I value rent and food higher than herbal meds atm.

Good Guru

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=17;threadid=10045;start=0#msg91035 date=1102440843]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to be awake during brain surgery so they make sure they don't damage any tissue and so they can isolate what parts of your brain do what.
    [/quote]
    Really? Gotta be kidding me .... No way I can handle the brain surgery then .. You will be like, ah, you are tickling me in the brain. ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=17;threadid=10045;start=0#msg91035 date=1102440843]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to be awake during brain surgery so they make sure they don't damage any tissue and so they can isolate what parts of your brain do what.
    [/quote]

Actually its so they can monitor your health more accurately. Cutting the wrong wire can leave you speechless, literally. Brain exposures or brain surgeries will have someone there paid only to talk to you and shoot the shit wile the operation is going on. Since one cannot feel what is occuring in the brain, only local anesthetics are used for cutting the scalp.

Serious work to be done, but not as bad to endure as you think.