Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Theme....

View Poll Results: Do you like the New theme??

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hells yea!!

12 52.17%
  • No. I don't.

8 34.78%
  • Its nice, clean, professional looking.

2 8.70%
  • No. But then, I don't like much of anything.

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Theme....

Hybrid View

New Theme....

Just want to know what you think of the new theme.....

I don't like sites with dark background with lighter text. (Which reminds me that I REALLY don't like dark background with dark text, always havin to do a select all to read anything). I am glad we have the choice of using the old IntegrMod style tho.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Re: New Theme....

after a while bright colors bother me, so this is a welcome change to me great work

Mentor
    I am a frEEk. Mark changed me back to the REAL f00.

I like it, I mean, im so used to staring at a Black konsole window with white (grey?) text. Just like being home

One thing I have been noticing, is the images like the penguin user ratings, and the simleys all have a bit of a jagged look to them on this new background,maybe you could find some that are more suited for dark backgrounds or better yet have no edges at all.

Hmmm, it's pretty nice.

Just wondering where you can switch to the older theme, since I couldn't find it. I'll probably use this one anyway.

UPDATE: LOL, never mind. I found it!

I love it. I'm a bit of a dark sider so that shouldn't surprise anyone who has been to dyecrest.com or PEGINA.com

Advisor
    it's a bit "busy", but it's extremely readable, and that's the most important thing to me

Associate

I like the theme, but is it possible for a user to change it in his/her preferences? For example, suppose someone liked to read LinuxFoo from work and wanted a simpler theme so that people walking past didn't look and say, "what is THAT?"