Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Friefox 1.0.. Are you using it?

View Poll Results: Are you using Firefox 1.0??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hells yea I am

9 75.00%
  • No. I'll wait to DL it a while

3 25.00%
  • Wait. I don't have to use IE?

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friefox 1.0.. Are you using it?

Friefox 1.0.. Are you using it?

Well, Firefox went gold at the beginning of the week. Anyone else out there using it??

What platform?

Re: Friefox 1.0.. Are you using it?

Yes...upgraded from ver0.8. Love it!! Useing it on Linux, Windows and Mac OSX. Use Firefox at home and on my work laptop as well. The company I work for is all Microshaft so will have to wait and see if they try something else. I won't hold my breath on that one

See ya, Ron

Using 1.0 on both my Work (Windows XP Pro) machine and Home machine (Linux 2.6.8.1).
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Mentor

Will "apt-get upgrade firefox" do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Error";p="3501
    I'll let you know tonight. I did an update/upgrade last night, but forgot to check FF this morning before work (the upgrade took amost half an hour to complete, but that was the whole system).
    Steve

I would be suprised if it did puddin....

Nothing surprises Pudding!

First emerge sync, then emerge firefox im on my way

Ok... I don't think that command per se will do what you want (it'll just ignore the 'firefox' part and do a system-wide upgrade anyways). My system-wide upgrade did, in fact, upgrade FireFox to 1.0. There's a way to do an apt-get upgrade and have it ask you which packages you want upgraded (versus just doing all of them, like I did). I don't remember the modifier for that though.
    Steve

Anyone not using this Bad ass mofo of a browser yet??