Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Skin re-coded

Thread: Skin re-coded

Mentor
    Skin re-coded
    I'm pleased to announce that I have re-coded the site skin fixing minor bugs and some other modifications.

As with all coding, you may end up finding a new bug in the skin, I'd like to request everyone to post them up here so I can fix them.

Some of the changes to the skin are as follows;

- Colorization of text in posts has been fixed.
    - Text in posts can be correctly bolded/italicized.
    - Links in posts now have an underline.
    - Legendary warning stars are back.
    - The text "Warn: (0%):" will no longer show, making stars stand out.
    - Minor change in Macros.
    - Subforum links are now underlined, making it easier to find them on the main page.

The logo still has to be finalized and some macros needs cleaning, basic design is all done

This is only version 2 of this skin, I hope everyone will like the little changes.

gen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice work, looks MUCH better!!

Associate
    Yea, nice work mate!

keep it up

Looks much much better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lookin great!
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Looks great. All the boards do.

Mentor
    Thanks man, you're too kind.