Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm engaged! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm engaged!

Good Guru

Re:I'm engaged!

[quote author=burntash link=board=14;threadid=9986;start=0#msg90639 date=1100852795]
    she uses linux right?
    [/quote]
    Can't you tell by watching TV rather than hacking together?

Well we have agreed that we are only keeping one box. Which will be mine ;D. I tought her how to use gnome so when she comes over amazingly chooses linux instead of win from my dual boot box.

BTW Daddy is paying ;D

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9986;start=0#msg90641 date=1100858189]
    Well we have agreed that we are only keeping one box. Which will be mine ;D. I tought her how to use gnome so when she comes over amazingly chooses linux instead of win from my dual boot box.
    [/quote]

I am anti-marriage, but I approve that message

:

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9986;start=0#msg90641 date=1100858189]

BTW Daddy is paying ;D
    [/quote]

Only one box????

my small apartment holds, one desktop, two laptops and an XBOX - it's a matter of priority.

Congratulations!! Exciting times to come.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Hey! Hey!! That's real good news. Congratulations!

Kind Mastermind

Awesome! I hope you have many, many great years together and millions of cherished memories.

Cheers

Thanks all. My fiancee and I have decided that we will have a website with wedding pictures. So as soon as we get that up I'll post a link here.

Good Guru

Congrats dude