Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm engaged!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm engaged!

I'm engaged!

Last sunday my girlfriend proposed to me!!! I was planning to propose for Christmas eve but out of the blue she proposed to me. The plan is to get married Oct 1st. ;D

Re:I'm engaged!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats!! Thats cool that she proposed to you!!! How did she do it?

Whhoott!!!! Nice ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mentor

Congrats!!!!

We were on her parents couch watching tv. I was giving her one my famous analogies about life being like a patio deck. She then kissed me and asked me if I would marry her. I said I would and thats that. On tuesday I ordered the engagement ring. We are going to break it to our familys on thanksgiving.

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9986;start=0#msg90606 date=1100801769]On tuesday I ordered the engagement ring.[/quote]

Pffft ... if she asks, she's paying.

Anyhow what I would have done is said `no', and gave her that special Christmas (or even better valentine days, girls are suckers for that sort of stuff) present. That's just me though, I'm just romantic like that.

Whoops, forgot congrats and may you have many, many happy years together.

Pictures! Pictures! Let's see her!

Congrats!!