Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

knoppix

Thread: knoppix

knoppix

Is there a english version of the knoppix dvd 4.0,im just looking for a good linux dvd distro to keep me going while im away on work,live or install.

Mentor

Yes there is and we have it!

mactabilis, sign-up, log-in and start DLing

http://linuxfoo.org/index.php?option...apper&Itemid=8

You don't even need to sign up for the tracker. You can download the torrent and start downloading with out registering. Thats just for stats purposes.

I think I'm gonna wait for the official release for this one. It should make a good replacement for my windows PE live disk.