Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Since I was sensored..

Re:Since I was sensored..

bye, I never got to read that thread, now that makes me wonder if it was at least a good flame.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90392 date=1100101326]
    bye, I never got to read that thread, now that makes me wonder if it was at least a good flame.
    [/quote]

Yeah me too. This is rather insensitive to the gossipy among us ;D

It was not a terrible thing. However, it was a comment aimed at angering a member. Rather than going through another round of namecalling and people going overboard, I closed it.
    I'm sorry Mountainman left.

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90402 date=1100111888]
    I'm sorry Mountainman left.
    [/quote]

He'll be back! He always comes back...

Actually, I talked to him today and he wont be coming back. But, there is a reason I almost never post in here anymore... and when was the last time that KK posted? coincidence? I think not.

Would you mind sharing that reason?

I think it has to do with this thread . I'm not sure why people take these debates as personal attacks, or as oppurtunities to attack other members they dislike. I thought debates were to exchange ideas and to find some sort of mutual ground where all the parties could be happy. Oh well, I hope that some members lack of maturity doesn't drive away other of the more talented/helpful members or would be members. :-\

[quote author=cassius link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90414 date=1100135875]
    I think it has to do with this thread . I'm not sure why people take these debates as personal attacks, or as oppurtunities to attack other members they dislike. I thought debates were to exchange ideas and to find some sort of mutual ground where all the parties could be happy. Oh well, I hope that some members lack of maturity doesn't drive away other of the more talented/helpful members or would be members. :-\
    [/quote]

Very well put. I've had my differences in the debates with many people in the forum, but it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe we should just disband the forum, seriously - there's nearly no technical support being given, all we do is debate politics and other none related stuff..

When did it stop being about Linux?

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90418 date=1100147171]
    Maybe we should just disband the forum, seriously - there's nearly no technical support being given, all we do is debate politics and other none related stuff..

When did it stop being about Linux?
    [/quote]

It depends on which boards you take part in, if your an off-topic/playground person, of course your gunna see discussions like that.

If you dont like it, dont post in the threat. all there is to it. the right of ignoreing.