Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Since I was sensored..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since I was sensored..

Since I was sensored..

1. Was it or was it not in the off topic forum?

2. Was it or was it not just a series of links refering to posts already made ?

3. Was any of those posts altered in any way by myself?

Now, If I am not the originator of said topics, only a reposter of links, does not the real issue lie with someone else? Besides, was there anything actually attacking in there? It was meant as humour.

Re:Since I was sensored..

i don't know.... i saw nothing till well after the locking/editing had been done.

No offense, but aren't you alittle too old for this?

[quote author=Blackguard Stonedog link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90362 date=1100024142]

Now, If I am not the originator of said topics, only a reposter of links, does not the real issue lie with someone else? Besides, was there anything actually attacking in there? It was meant as humour.
    [/quote]
    Your post was not "just a list of links." It included other comments made just for the purpose of insulting another member. This is basically trolling

Please adhere to the user agreement when posting.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I kept a copy of our post as a reference.

Good Guru

[quote author=cassius link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90369 date=1100034174]
    [/quote]
    LMAO ..... ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90373 date=1100036858]
    [/quote]
    Please excuse my ignorance here .... but .... I don't go there so I don't know the details but ..... but .....

Isn't that the reason why Cloverm created off topic forum so you can say anything you want, whatever you want, say what you want, do as much name calling as you like ?? ???

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90376 date=1100037249]
    [quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90373 date=1100036858]
    [/quote]
    Please excuse my ignorance here .... but .... I don't go there so I don't know the details but ..... but .....

Isn't that the reason why Cloverm created off topic forum so you can say anything you want, whatever you want, say what you want, do as much name calling as you like ?? ???
    [/quote]He posted on this forum on the off topic section, not on the alternate off-topic forum. Only Cloverm can sensor people there.

censor.
    it's spelled censor.

I did not see the aforementioned thread, so I will not comment.

[quote author=cassius link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90369 date=1100034174]
    [/quote]

aye.

When your in a physical community, you follow the community laws (think: township), when you are on a cyber community, you follow the cyber community rules (think web forum), in both cases, questioning them usually doesn't get you very far.

Not that im lecturing, im just sharing my oppinion, I have no real right to say or enforce anything (disclaimer)

[quote author=Blackguard Stonedog link=board=14;threadid=9965;start=0#msg90362 date=1100024142]

[/quote]
    Your post was not "just a list of links." It included other comments made just for the purpose of insulting another member. This is basically trolling

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I kept a copy of our post as a reference.
    [/quote]

You need to lighten the hell up. AS I SAID, I never changed any part of his postings. I posted a link to his post, with a blurb of exactly what he said. And again, it was meant to be humourous.

Actually alot of people here need to lighten the hell up.