Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Good morning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good morning

Good morning

I haven't been here in a while... I haven't been anywhere in a while it feels like. Oh, well.

Good morning everyone! Its a nice crisp autumn day up here in the Midwest. Heading off for some free breakfast, Yah!

Re:Good morning

Good morning FaeStars

Hey FaeStars, nice to see you around.

Afternoon

Afternoon?

No such thing as a free lunch, breakfast seems to be a different story...

She is alive!!!!!!!

Good day to you!

Good Guru

Yo.

Hi FaeStars

Hehehe Hello, everyone. :^D

Free breakfast was courtesty of my college's foundation. It was to recognize the many private donors who pay money for our Student Ambassador program since we can't be funded by the state.

If you countt that I gave my time to go there I guess it wasn't free. :P But it does go towards the 35 hours I gotta put into the semester to get paid.