Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Here we go. Election 2004.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go. Election 2004.

Here we go. Election 2004.

We all know this thread had to happen, so lets get it started. Post all the funny, pathetic, interesting, saddening, quirky '04 election news here.

PS: Here's hoping for a Bush/Edwards win

Good Guru

Re:Here we go. Election 2004.

Most republicans are easily fooled. Their reasonings are child like. They are naive. Like this guy Burntash gave link to; all he/she has experience with cowboys in the movies (who always display a good guy) naively not knowing that there are thousands of cowboys who killed others for no reasons such as Native Indians.

I thought I could believe what Arnold says; you can be a republican with socially moderate and fiscally conservative. I thought I was close to that. But after this election, I think it will be a very long time for me to become a republican. I think MOST republicans are mostly stupid who don't know better and can't see issues in larger ideas.

i think mine was rather funny. so i guess your contributing the pathetic part of this thread?

oh cassius - yes we did

hollywood cowboys are okay. the real ones sucked.

Here's to a landslide Nader win...

I'll reiterate my "proposal", if anyone of you fail to vote, they shall be poked with pointy sticks when I become surprime world dictator.

my friend is writing me in, i think i have a real chance of winnin

Somewhere a village in Texas is looking for their idiot. He should be safely returned after Tuesday's election!

http://www.spymac.com/forums/attachm...postid=2067614

Good Guru

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=17;threadid=9947;start=0#msg90140 date=1099372652]
    I think MOST republicans are mostly stupid who don't know better and can't see issues in larger ideas.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the compliment.

I went in to vote at 6:30 AM. Polls opened at 7, was out by 7:30. Was not bad, but as I waited, I saw how the line grew and grew behind me.