Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

M$ PETS

Thread: M$ PETS

M$ PETS

I'm quite sure you don;t need those but just in case....I have a PET on how to configure SSL-ed POP3 access on the Exchange 2003 server on the front-end-back-end configuration where back-en is the cluster. Took me a while to compile it as M$ doesn't have a very good docs on the issue at hand.
    If anybody is interested I can post it to the PET section or just e-mail.

Good Guru

Re:M$ PETS

Since we DO have windows forum, I don't see the harm in posting as a PET.

We have to remember, we're pro-linux, not anti-microsoft. I've seen too many windows users who despise linux just because of the over-zealous windows haters that tend to pop up in linux communities.

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=13;threadid=9937;start=0#msg90095 date=1099094537]
    We have to remember, we're pro-linux, not anti-microsoft. I've seen too many windows users who despise linux just because of the over-zealous windows haters that tend to pop up in linux communities.
    [/quote]

/Every/ non-mainstream group has that happen to them. It's not a big deal.

However I agree that we are pro-linux not anti-microsoft. And a PET that could help someone else on these boards (face it, we all use MS software sometimes) should be posted.