Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YAJ

Re:YAJ

^^agreed

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg89988 date=1098852221]
    Lighten up guys ... A joke is just that; a joke.

Poking fun of politicians are nothing new. Everybody does that. If you watch late night shows, it's full of politicians bashing.

I've heard the same amount of jokes for both DEM and GOP. So what? No one says they are true. The joke always is twisted.

The only thing I don't understand about repulicans are that they are crying foul and spent more than 5 millions dollars of public money to impeach Clinton for getting a blow job in his office. No one do nothing for Bush lying to the public about going to war in Iraq eventhough everything pointed that Saddam had nothing to do with World Trade Center attack as well as with Al-Qaida.

How can people in their right mind say that Kerry is a traitor for fellow service men just for demonstrating against Vietnam war? He didn't desert them. He didn't join other Army. He did his time in the Army, got tired of seeing people get kill for no reason and stand up against something he didn't believed in. So what?
    [/quote]

This is not the war on Al Qaida, this is the war on terror. There have been links between Iraq and terrorists. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6268680 for example, I could probobly dig up a few more if i need to.

also check this out: http://nicksteele.us/whywereatwar.html

Am i the only one that finds "Anybody But Bush" bad grounds for chosing a candidate?

http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/ another interesting resource..

Good Guru

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg90022 date=1098919172]
    This is not the war on Al Qaida, this is the war on terror.[/quote]
    Bull crap. Saddam was never linked to any terrorists groups. I'm absolutely certain that Saddam not being head of Iraq is a good thing for the world but the way we did it was just plain wrong and it's not called for. If we are so serious about terrorists, then we should invade Libya. Colonel Gadaffi admits that he bombed PanAm flight over Scottland. He aided many of the Islamic terrorists groups. Do you ever hear Bush gang saying anything about that? Oh wait, how about Saudi? Many financial backings of those terrorists are from that country. Yeah, let's do it. In the process, we will have oil as well.

There have been links between Iraq and terrorists. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6268680 for example, I could probobly dig up a few more if i need to.
    This is AFTER the fact. Zarqawi was not even in Iraq when we invaded that country. Zarqawi was never an associates or any association with Saddam.
    That guy is nothing but an idiot.
    In 1989, China killed thousands of demonstrators. what did we do? Nothing. Nada. ( Historical background )
    In 1988, Burma crashed peaceful democracy demonstrators killing then of thousands. What did we do? Nothing. ( Brief Introduction for you )
    Since you linked, you must have believed the resoning of that argument. For that same argument, shouldn't we be at war with China as well as Burma? What's stopping us?

Am i the only one that finds "Anybody But Bush" bad grounds for chosing a candidate?
    Current siturations is that even a monkey as President of United States is a good thing.

I'm an independent voter. I voted for Republican in my state office as well as my district assembly man. I don't like Kerry much. But I dislike Bush even more that I'm voting for Democracts even if Demos chose Monkey as their candidate.

in most years i would agree. but he and the group he hangs out with is freaking dangerous and insane IMO.

i read the nicksteele whywereatwar thing - what a joke. fear mongering. i have noticed cons will often put thier words in kids mouths - sick.

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg90025 date=1098926572]
    [quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg90022 date=1098919172]
    This is not the war on Al Qaida, this is the war on terror.[/quote]
    Bull crap. Saddam was never linked to any terrorists groups. I'm absolutely certain that Saddam not being head of Iraq is a good thing for the world but the way we did it was just plain wrong and it's not called for. If we are so serious about terrorists, then we should invade Libya. Colonel Gadaffi admits that he bombed PanAm flight over Scottland. He aided many of the Islamic terrorists groups. Do you ever hear Bush gang saying anything about that? Oh wait, how about Saudi? Many financial backings of those terrorists are from that country. Yeah, let's do it. In the process, we will have oil as well.

There have been links between Iraq and terrorists. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6268680 for example, I could probobly dig up a few more if i need to.
    This is AFTER the fact. Zarqawi was not even in Iraq when we invaded that country. Zarqawi was never an associates or any association with Saddam.
    That guy is nothing but an idiot.
    In 1989, China killed thousands of demonstrators. what did we do? Nothing. Nada. ( Historical background )
    In 1988, Burma crashed peaceful democracy demonstrators killing then of thousands. What did we do? Nothing. ( Brief Introduction for you )
    Since you linked, you must have believed the resoning of that argument. For that same argument, shouldn't we be at war with China as well as Burma? What's stopping us?

Current siturations is that even a monkey as President of United States is a good thing.

I'm an independent voter. I voted for Republican in my state office as well as my district assembly man. I don't like Kerry much. But I dislike Bush even more that I'm voting for Democracts even if Demos chose Monkey as their candidate.
    [/quote]

I could pull a quote from Bush's website that points to a press company, but unfortunatly digging through that companies archives costs money, which i do not have.. so all i have is some text from a politicians website.

According To The Associated Press, Edwards Falsely Claimed There Was No Connection Between Iraq And Al Qaeda, When A Recent Senate Intelligence Committee Report Concluded "That The CIA Was Reasonable In Thinking There Were Probably Several Contacts" Between The Two. (Calvin Woodward, "Cheney, Edwards Stretch Findings, Facts," The Associated Press, 10/6/04)
    so.. if you would chose "anybody but bush" would you put Suddam iinto presidency?

i for one think the United States is becoming far too divided along dumb ass politcal lines.

as for who woul be better than Bush - my keeshound and my dalmation would be - at least they would have one concern - playing and getting enough to eat, else they would be unconcerned.

sadam would not be. neither would my mutt dog - he acts kinda crazy sometimes.

[quote ]- he acts kinda crazy sometimes.
    LOL, I love dogs..

Good Guru

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg90029 date=1098927697]
    According To The Associated Press, Edwards Falsely Claimed There Was No Connection Between Iraq And Al Qaeda, When A Recent Senate Intelligence Committee Report Concluded "That The CIA Was Reasonable In Thinking There Were Probably Several Contacts" Between The Two. (Calvin Woodward, "Cheney, Edwards Stretch Findings, Facts," The Associated Press, 10/6/04)
    Contacts and connections are two different things. There were many contacts between all involved parties including CIA. CIA was a major supporter of Al Qaeda when Mujaheedins were fighting Soviet occupation. There were also the first to receive Stinger missles ( that you fire airplane from your shoulder ) aside from US allies. Iran was the second eventhough less than a decade ago hold US embassy employees hostage for 97 days. So are we going to invade CIA headquarter and dismantle it due to its contacts numerious times?
    The truth is that Al Qaida may have contacted all the "rough nations" and they may have had hold meetings but I don't believe many of them are up to support and upset all mightly US. Taliban was the exception and so we took them out.
    I supported the war on Afghanistan and I still do. They were covering up for the attackers of our nation. We demand to give them up for justic. They refused and we invade.
    The war on Iraq is totally different. Bush and the gang lied to the people, took advantage of our patriotism, misuse our trust and above all else, took our nation to the wrong path among world nations.

so.. if you would chose "anybody but bush" would you put Suddam iinto presidency?
    If you know any constitution, only US BORN citizens are eligible for President. Did Saddam was born in the US?
    For your record, the man who contributed a great deal to our nation and a great Republican, Henry Kissinger, is not even eligible for Presidency due to that he was born in Germany.
    For all I care, I will vote for a monkey who was born in US (so that constitution eligibility is fulfilled) instead of Donkey Bush.[/quote]