Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YAJ

Re:YAJ

Great joke Dusk_Knight

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg89967 date=1098831767]
    Yet even another joke:

John Kerry was scheduled to visit the Catholic National Cathedral outside Washington as part of his campaign. Kerry's campaign manager made a visit to the Cardinal and said to him, "We've been getting a lot of bad publicity among Catholics because of Kerry's position on abortion and the like. We'd gladly make a contribution to the church of $100,000 if during your sermon you'd say John Kerry is a saint." The Cardinal thinks it over for a few moments and finally says, "The Church is in desperate need of funds and I will agree to do it." Kerry pompously shows up looking especially smug today and as the Mass progresses the Cardinal begins his homily. "John Kerry is petty, self absorbed, a hypocrite and a nitwit. He is a liar, a cheat, and a low intelligence weasel. He wrote a book and portrayed himself in the best light when he was a traitor to his fellow servicemen." The Cardinal continued; "He has lied about his military record and had the gall to put himself in for a medal. He married for money and is using it to lie to the American people. He is the worst example of a Catholic I've ever personally known. But compared to Ted Kennedy, John Kerry is a saint."
    [/quote]

I disagree with the message but damn that is a good insult joke.. I applaud thee

Kerry pompously shows up looking especially smug today and as the Mass progresses the Cardinal begins his homily, knowing that the check has cleared...

Maybe this thread should be closed/deleted. I don't want to cause any trouble.

I dislike all persons running for the current election, including but not limited to that Libertarian guy.

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg89967 date=1098831767]
    Yet even another joke:

John Kerry was scheduled to visit the Catholic National Cathedral outside Washington as part of his campaign. Kerry's campaign manager made a visit to the Cardinal and said to him, "We've been getting a lot of bad publicity among Catholics because of Kerry's position on abortion and the like. We'd gladly make a contribution to the church of $100,000 if during your sermon you'd say John Kerry is a saint." The Cardinal thinks it over for a few moments and finally says, "The Church is in desperate need of funds and I will agree to do it." Kerry pompously shows up looking especially smug today and as the Mass progresses the Cardinal begins his homily. "John Kerry is petty, self absorbed, a hypocrite and a nitwit. He is a liar, a cheat, and a low intelligence weasel. He wrote a book and portrayed himself in the best light when he was a traitor to his fellow servicemen." The Cardinal continued; "He has lied about his military record and had the gall to put himself in for a medal. He married for money and is using it to lie to the American people. He is the worst example of a Catholic I've ever personally known. But compared to Ted Kennedy, John Kerry is a saint."
    [/quote]
    I think that masking insults to a candidate by wrapping it on a joke is a bit infantile and more than a bit of an inconsideration, since you know it will definitely upset some people.

I'd recommend you think about posting in the Off-Topic forum, since it is unregulated and people are specifically warned to be tough-skinned when going there.

I disagree with it being infantile. But yes, it may make some people mad, but some of the same people that get mad are the ones that wont stop short of make a joke against Bush.

That being said, I wont post any more of them.

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg89977 date=1098835973]
    I disagree with it being infantile. But yes, it may make some people mad, but some of the same people that get mad are the ones that wont stop short of make a joke against Bush.

That being said, I wont post any more of them.
    [/quote]
    Currently, I am the only one that appears to be mad. Do you remember me making a joke about Bush?

Good Guru

Lighten up guys ... A joke is just that; a joke.

Poking fun of politicians are nothing new. Everybody does that. If you watch late night shows, it's full of politicians bashing.

I've heard the same amount of jokes for both DEM and GOP. So what? No one says they are true. The joke always is twisted.

The only thing I don't understand about repulicans are that they are crying foul and spent more than 5 millions dollars of public money to impeach Clinton for getting a blow job in his office. No one do nothing for Bush lying to the public about going to war in Iraq eventhough everything pointed that Saddam had nothing to do with World Trade Center attack as well as with Al-Qaida.

How can people in their right mind say that Kerry is a traitor for fellow service men just for demonstrating against Vietnam war? He didn't desert them. He didn't join other Army. He did his time in the Army, got tired of seeing people get kill for no reason and stand up against something he didn't believed in. So what?

Kind Mastermind

Dang y'all! They're frickin' jokes, for pete's sake! There is absolutely no need to get your pj's in a bunch!

Let's face it, politics is a corrupt business. As such, it deserves to be poked fun of. If you can't take a joke, don't read them. BTW...since none of us have the last name of Bush, Kerry, Clinton, etc...we shouldn't take this crap seriously.

At any rate...don't sweat the small stuff (and this stuff is definitely small!).

Cheers