Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YAJ

YAJ

Yet Another Joke:

Bill, Hillary and Kerry are flying on Kerry's wife's private jet. Bill looks at Hillary, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $100.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Kerry says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $1.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls her eyes, looks at all of them and says to her co-pilot, "Such Bigshots back there.....

hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make millions happy."

Re:YAJ

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg89942 date=1098772486]
    Yet Another Joke:

Bill, Hillary and Kerry are flying on Kerry's wife's private jet. Bill looks at Hillary, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $100.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Kerry says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $1.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls her eyes, looks at all of them and says to her co-pilot, "Such Bigshots back there.....

hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make millions happy."
    [/quote]

Then the copilot says "We could stop by the White House, pick up George Bush, fly up again and then throw them all out the window, and that would make billions happy."

:

I like Bill and Hillary.. Kerry seems kinda sane as well.. besides falling out of airplanes ain't a fun way to die.

*did I kill the joke now? -- good*

Now can I take a humourous stab at religious people ?

I love how you guys make Bush jokes and nobody craps on your thread, but the second a joke about a Democrat is posted you guys get your panties in a bunch.
    Anyway gmoreno good joke, got a chuckle from me, +1applaud to you.

[quote author=eslackey link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg89962 date=1098825006]
    I love how you guys make Bush jokes and nobody craps on your thread, but the second a joke about a Democrat is posted you guys get your panties in a bunch.
    Anyway gmoreno good joke, got a chuckle from me, +1applaud to you.
    [/quote]
    Who is "you guys"? Me? I'd love it if you could point out when I made a joke about Bush...

You felt bad because I extended the joke to all important political figures?

:

Yeah it made me feel so bad. :

[quote author=eslackey link=board=14;threadid=9927;start=0#msg89964 date=1098825732]
    Yeah it made me feel so bad. :
    [/quote]
    Why bother then to comment on it?

Lovechild is Danish, not American. Therefore, he can't be Republican, Democrat, Green, Libertarian, etc.

That leaves only me on the thread, so I assume "You guys" is just an euphemism for "Trickster."

Your assumption that I post political jokes is incorrect, as I have never posted a political joke on this forum. Furthermore, the only joke about Bush I consciously remember on this forum, was the "Make your own Bush look" or something of that sort. It was posted by Cloverm, who has mentioned being a Republican.

I likem joke. Very funny. Me laugh now. ;D Good one Gabe! Actually Bush does belong in there, so we can start fresh. However, who's more fun to make fun of than bush? It'll be sad to lose such good joke fodder.

Yet even another joke:

John Kerry was scheduled to visit the Catholic National Cathedral outside Washington as part of his campaign. Kerry's campaign manager made a visit to the Cardinal and said to him, "We've been getting a lot of bad publicity among Catholics because of Kerry's position on abortion and the like. We'd gladly make a contribution to the church of $100,000 if during your sermon you'd say John Kerry is a saint." The Cardinal thinks it over for a few moments and finally says, "The Church is in desperate need of funds and I will agree to do it." Kerry pompously shows up looking especially smug today and as the Mass progresses the Cardinal begins his homily. "John Kerry is petty, self absorbed, a hypocrite and a nitwit. He is a liar, a cheat, and a low intelligence weasel. He wrote a book and portrayed himself in the best light when he was a traitor to his fellow servicemen." The Cardinal continued; "He has lied about his military record and had the gall to put himself in for a medal. He married for money and is using it to lie to the American people. He is the worst example of a Catholic I've ever personally known. But compared to Ted Kennedy, John Kerry is a saint."

My problem was mostly that it was an OLD joke, they just replace the name every now and again.

The one with Clinton and the soon to be crippled kid remains my favorite.