Thread: My apology to All of U

My apology to All of U

Hello all,

First of all, thank U to all of U for putting up with ME over the last year or 2.

I apologize for being a pain in the ass to U.

I apologize to all of U, for I have bugged many, many people, all over the internet, for hours and hours and hours to help my lazy ass learn things anyone with an elementary education could pick up. I apologize for using me "learning disability" to browbeat you into helping me, even though I am living on welfare and spending your tax money on computer equipment.

I apologize for sending U countless PMs.

I apologize for sending U countless Instant Messages.

I apologize for sending you countless emails.

In general, I apologize for wasting your time begging for your help, then when the nicest of you patiently help me, I snap at U and treat you like a jerk.

I apologize to U, for I realize that I have done this not only on this board, but also all across the internet. In fact, I have done this so often, on so many boards, that frankly I'm surprised that someone hasn't finally gotten sick of my shit and figured out a way to put a stop to it.

Once again, I deeply apologize for being such an ass to you over the last year or 2.

Your friend,

Derek Santamassino

Re:My apology to All of U

Hey Derek ;D I personaly accept your apology
    I never hated you but sometimes I did find you annoying sometimes

I don't think I know anyone that would actually take the time to write something like is so props to you ;D

cheers
    Michael

Re:My apology to All of U

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=14;threadid=9893;start=0#msg89692 date=1097957825]
    I apologize to U, for I realize that I have done this not only on this board, but also all across the internet. In fact, I have done this so often, on so many boards, that frankly I'm surprised that someone hasn't finally gotten sick of my shit and figured out a way to put a stop to it.
    Santamassino
    [/quote]

Hi Michael,

From what little I've read during the brief time I've browsed here, you seem like a pretty cool message board e-citizen.

Please re-read this part of my post above. I hope that clears things up a little for "U".

;D