Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

I have returned
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have returned

I have returned

Perhaps some of U still remember Me?

I do not kneed help right now. I am just stopping in to say Hi to U.

Derek

Re:I have returned

Welcome back.

Hi Derek.

Good Guru

Glad you found your way back.

hey derek welcome back

*sigh*

Your last thread was over the top. I don't see it anymore. I guess you removed it. I don't know what to think now.

hello.

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9887;start=0#msg89675 date=1097882522]
    Your last thread was over the top. I don't see it anymore. I guess you removed it. I don't know what to think now.
    [/quote]
    I removed it. I did not give it much thought at the beggining, because I was at work. However, that kind of thread does not contribute to the goal of the forum, and might bring trouble.

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=9887;start=0#msg89681 date=1097894187]
    [quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9887;start=0#msg89675 date=1097882522]
    [/quote]
    I removed it. I did not give it much thought at the beggining, because I was at work. However, that kind of thread does not contribute to the goal of the forum, and might bring trouble.

[/quote]
    Thanks trickster. The last thing I want is for ljr to get in some sort of problem.