Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

RICHED20.dll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RICHED20.dll

RICHED20.dll

Windows XP

Recently, I've been getting the error saying: RICHED20.dll cannot be found. So I researched and found it out to be a Microsoft Office Problem. I followed the solutions on M$' site and other sites but none of them work.

Any help. I d/l'ed riched20.dll from dll-files.com but the installer (yahoo messenger) keeps complaining about this. Any help? ASAP appreciated.

I need to use the webcam for chatting (well my parents do).. so any Linux alternative is fine as well.

Thanks,

Sincerely
    Shebang

Re:RICHED20.dll

Can you post the specific error message, and when does it happen?

When my mom tried to open Yahoo! Messenger, it would just kill itself so I wanted to reinstall it and i removed it. Now when I try to install it, it tells me: Install failed because RICHED20.dll wasn't found. Reinstalling the application might fix this.

Thanks,
    Shebang

Try going to Start, then Run, type "sfc /scannow" and then click OK.
    That will check the integrity of the files, and alternatively, repalce any corrupt file with an original copy. It might ask you for your windows cd.

where are you saving the dll?

[quote author=trickster link=board=25;threadid=9886;start=0#msg89636 date=1097807415]
    Try going to Start, then Run, type "sfc /scannow" and then click OK.
    That will check the integrity of the files, and alternatively, repalce any corrupt file with an original copy. It might ask you for your windows cd.
    [/quote]

Well it did scan everything but it didn't ask for the cd or anything.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help, Trickster!

Thanks,
    Shebang

Use gaim instead of yahoo!
    http://gaim.sourceforge.net

Yeah as I mentioned earlier, I need webcam support.

Good Guru

There was a site out there, I can try to find it if I have some time, that has assloads of .dll files. I think there was 100,000 or so. I know that for $50 or so you can get ftp access for letchdom, otherwise you need to prod thru the html to get each file.

Good Guru