Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

do you have any rats in your house?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you have any rats in your house?

do you have any rats in your house?

well do ya?

Re:do you have any rats in your house?

Do you mean mice? If you have rats, then you must live in a pretty bad area.

And no, I don't have either in mine!

how about lizards? And are they in your belly?

I did!! They were delicious!!!

I got bats in my belfry?
    Cobwebs in my cabesa?
    Beer in me tummy?

Back when I ran various flavors of DOS I had a C:\belfry directory.

It contained a lot of *.bat's. Does that count?

I have a laser mouse:

hey Countach44 - my hamster needs a body guard because of the cats!!

silly trickster!! lizards are not for eating!

Hmmm...that explains the odd taste...

ick ick ick!