Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Resolution to Music Problems

Thread: Resolution to Music Problems

Resolution to Music Problems

I am not a big fan of music, however I enjoy classical music in my language (not English) but most of the websites I visit give me this error when trying to listen to the music on Firefox (Slackware Linux): "Please use Internet Explorer to listen to music". Then I try to get the link of the song(?) but it is all javascript.. So has anyone come across this sort of problem (not only music, but other aspects) and were you able to solve it?

Thanks,
    Shebang

Re:Resolution to Music Problems

I have run into a similar kind of problem before (with music also), and one way to listen to the music is to check out the page source and to find links to the music streams/files and then copy those URL(s) and have a music player that supports the format(s) play them.

Also, Konqueror can disguise itself as IE. Might be worth a shot.

[quote author=trickster link=board=12;threadid=9832;start=0#msg89248 date=1096829867]
    [/quote]

Thanks for the tip! Did not know that...could become very useful! Karma++

[quote author=trickster link=board=12;threadid=9832;start=0#msg89248 date=1096829867]
    [/quote]

I thought Firefox could too.

<edit: fixed typo>

Good Guru

I know Opera and Konq do. But I don't think Firefox is although I'm not 100% sure since I can't check against my box ATM.