Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

File Transfer Site

Thread: File Transfer Site

File Transfer Site

Anybody know of a website that will let you transfer large files? I'm looking for one of those sites you can upload the file to their server and they will send an email link to the receiver.

I'm still having problems at work trying to connect to my home box using SSH. I guess they have it blocked or something, I still can't connect anymore.

Thnx.

Re:File Transfer Site

www.yousendit.com www.sendthisfile.com (ok but I like yousendit more)

Good Guru

[quote author=Saptech link=board=4;threadid=9825;start=0#msg89203 date=1096573992]
    I'm still having problems at work trying to connect to my home box using SSH. I guess they have it blocked or something, I still can't connect anymore.
    [/quote]
    Did you start a thread yet? ( okay I haven't checked the rest or that I can't remember; if yes then sorry ).

If you like, send me a PM. Either you can create a test account for me to help you tested whether a remote host can connect to your box or I can create an account on my box so that you can test connect from your work. My SSH is running on one of the well known port most business do not block. Let me know if you need help with this.

if your work place is blocking you check if they have an www-proxy set up, I know putty can connect over proxy if you'r running windows boxes on your workplace then you shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks for the replies. Great Mojo Jojo, you send it did the job. I like it, you can send a file up to 1gb in size! wow...

Yes I think it may be my box at home that's having the problem. I really haven't looked into it much lately.