Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Firefox crashed 17 times!

Thread: Firefox crashed 17 times!

Firefox crashed 17 times!

Today, it crashed 17 times! It seems when I load a site with images (i loaded a site with wallpapers and screenshots: ati.com, digitalblasphemy.com), it crashes. I was using the 1.0PR Release.

Anyone had this problem?

Re:Firefox crashed 17 times!

I don't remember firefox crashing on me ever...

Kind Mastermind

I've had a problem, every now and again, with it suddenly closing itself when I click on a link, picture, or program. Other than that, it's been fast and quite awesome.

Cheers

I was using windows and I had Visual C++ open, so it automatically debugged and said it was an integer exception, attempting to divide by zero.

I posted a thread on this on the gentoo forums a week back, and got like 100 responses from people with similar problems. Mine would always crash when logging into Gmail. I fixed it by getting rid of tabbrowser extensions, so try go get rid of all your extensions and see if it works.
    I think smome people solved it by fixing their fonts in xorg.conf too.