Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Running SuSE 9.1 Personal Edition

Thread: Running SuSE 9.1 Personal Edition

Running SuSE 9.1 Personal Edition

I downloaded SuSE 9.1 Personal Edition and I am Dual Booting it with my Windows XP Home Edition. It's really fun.. Though I'm not sure how to acquire GCC and Perl and all the Developer Tools, it's a fun distro, considering that last time i tried it, it was horrible. :P But it's nice now.

Re:Running SuSE 9.1 Personal Edition

Just had my first trouble. Everything was excellent and it was really nice. First Linux Distro to configure my printer, etc. But whenever i try to install perl, YaST crashes. Anyone know why that is ? I'm running SuSE 9.1

er.. sorry for the wrong info.. i didn't know that perl was already installed so it knew that perl was already installed and it just closed right away.

SuSE Recognized my printer and set it up.. !w00t I'm really fascinated with SuSE. YaST rocks as well! This distro really deserves all the credit it gets. KDE looks nicer here to and not bloated. Though, I'm using xfce4 and gnome 2.8 (garnome), it's nice.