Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone has a death wish...

Re:Someone has a death wish...

My vote is for the laced "spare" pot!!! Good idea!!!

Speaking of laced, you could make it a strong irish coffee and hope they get caught plastered at work, unless that happens a lot.

The good thing about visine is that it is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Alot like iocane powder (see Princess Bride) ;D

Mentor

just tell people not to touch your shit!!!

nothing pisses me off more then my desk NOT being the same way i left it the day before!!!!

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=diavolo link=board=17;threadid=9802;start=0#msg89114 date=1096299728]

nothing pisses me off more then my desk NOT being the same way i left it the day before!!!!

[/quote]

Amen!

Yeah, Im thinking it was a dayshift bastard. If I find out how it is, I will take my due recourse... >

Good Guru

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=17;threadid=9802;start=0#msg89092 date=1096175008]
    you could make it a strong irish coffee and hope they get caught plastered at work, unless that happens a lot.
    [/quote]
    Nah, that won't work. It will spoil you.

We used to complain at our office when I was working for computer manufacturing. The production people were mostly Vietnamese. They make strong ( I mean real strong ) coffee. But they get to work like moring 5, make those coffee pots at work. So we didn't want to waste coffee bags for nothing so we just drink it that way. When I moved to FiberOptic MFG company, I got screwed. People over there don't drink like that. So when I make like I used to drink, they complain ME.

[quote author=diavolo link=board=17;threadid=9802;start=0#msg89114 date=1096299728]

[/quote]

I'd drink coffee to that, but we arn't allowed to have food or drink at our desks, because the school is afraid we will spill pop on the computers or something or attract a bunch of ants. note: i dont use a school computer, i bring my laptop in each day.

Just to clerify my school is designed to be more of an office setup then a classroom setup, its independant learning so we get help from advisors but we do the work ourselves at our own pace. its a good school for some, not so good for others. we stay at the same desk all day, and go to the same one every day.

we have to go out to the "middle" to drink anything except water, and we can only do that after lunch. morning times we arn't allowed in the middle.