Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Someone has a death wish...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone has a death wish...

Someone has a death wish...

Before I leave work every morning, I setup my coffee pot on my desk to brew me a fresh pot and have it waiting for me when I get to work at 10pm. So I walk in tonight and look at my desk and my coffee pot isnt on. WTH? I think. Its half full, which tells me two things.
    1. Someone turned my friggin coffe pot on early.
    2. THEY DRANK MY FRIGGING COFFEE!!!

IF I find out who deprived my of my java and had the bloody friggin gall to touch my sacred brewer, I will castrate them!!!BASTARDS!!!!
    > > > > > > >

Re:Someone has a death wish...

set up an webcamera to take pictures every 2 seconds, or if it can react to movement

OR you can do one up and lace your coffee urn ( or a spare which i wholeheartedly recommend) with visine. By the time you place it in the bottom and leave it will already start to dry. When said indiviual activates the coffee pot, he/she will also reactivate the visine, Causing intense gastro-intestinal liquidity.

;D

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Dread Pirate Roberts link=board=17;threadid=9802;start=0#msg89056 date=1096022425]
    Causing intense gastro-intestinal liquidity.
    [/quote]

lol...Daddy likes!

Cheers

[quote author=Mor_gath link=board=17;threadid=9802;start=0#msg89055 date=1096019080]
    set up an webcamera to take pictures every 2 seconds, or if it can react to movement
    [/quote]

or replace the webcam with alligators with laser beams attached to their heads Coffee is serious business

Instead of visine, just use plain old laxatives.

There is a motion detector webcam thing you can do also. Where it is activated when pixels change or so.

Sounds sensitivte, wouldn't the sun rising activate it?

Good Guru

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=17;threadid=9802;start=0#msg89074 date=1096068526]
    Sounds sensitivte, wouldn't the sun rising activate it?
    [/quote]

Depends. Usually the software is set to focus on something more elaborate and quick. In reality, the slow movement of a shadow/light source is not going to activate that -- but the clouds may, when they block/unblock the sun.

Good Guru

Too much work for just a cup of Joe ( okay it is like a few cups but still ).