Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Network Linux and XP

Thread: Network Linux and XP

Network Linux and XP

I'm part of a 4 PC family all running XP until now - we share a broadband connection to the net via a wireless router and I am connected to that router via an ethernet cable since it sits on my desk - I have a laser printer attached to my PC which the rest of the family shares - I installed Mandrake Linux 10 on my PC and today is the first day I have run it exclusively to do my job - the problem is how to continue sharing the laser printer - I have not been able to find a clear explanation for doing this - help would be greatly appreciated as this is one of the last things holding me to XP

Try http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/ there are three quick chapters on how to setup Samba just like this.