Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Members' name changes

Re:Members' name changes

Inordinately fond of the works of Roger Zelazny and of ancient Egyptian mythology and religion, I am.

horus (though on some boards I use horusfalcon, and at LJ I am nethorus)

I'm in the process of moving, and when I get moved and get a new email address, if horus@wherever.net is not available, I will probably use heruwer@wherever.net... I don't know...

Later On,
    Dave

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=bullgoose link=board=21;threadid=9762;start=0#msg88956 date=1095595047]
    Originally, I was creedon, then I became Bullgooseloony, now I'm just bullgoose; easier to type. I've been away for a while, so I don't know what the current dope is, if I offend someone, I apologise in advance.
    [/quote]

Welcome back, bro! I was thinking about the fact that you haven't been around in a while and thought something bad might have occurred. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Cheers

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Blackguard Stonedog link=board=21;threadid=9762;start=0#msg88691 date=1094615204]
    Mountainman here, changed it because I needed something new. Im still Mountainman on other boards though.
    [/quote]

Dude! Every time I see one of your posts I get very distracted. I can't fathom (nautical term intented) why that is. Plus, I start to get very thirsty. Oh well. I'm going to go find me a large, cold glass of refleshing milk now.

Cheers

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=21;threadid=9762;start=0#msg88971 date=1095654544]
    [quote author=bullgoose link=board=21;threadid=9762;start=0#msg88956 date=1095595047]
    Originally, I was creedon, then I became Bullgooseloony, now I'm just bullgoose; easier to type. I've been away for a while, so I don't know what the current dope is, if I offend someone, I apologise in advance.
    [/quote]

Welcome back, bro! I was thinking about the fact that you haven't been around in a while and thought something bad might have occurred. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Cheers
    [/quote]Yup, I'm still around; I have had some health problems; back in May, I had a bout of Clinton's syndrome (Heart trouble), but unlike Bill, I had stents installed, no chest-crack, otherwise, except for being between jobs and moving, I'm doing OK. Glad to be back; if you've got any SuSE experience, take a look at my post in "Distriutions"; I've got a real head-scratcher.

It may not look like it, but I've been around for a long time. I had a different nick and login (probably under sans-hubris or ndogg or something like that) here a while ago and then I was absent for a long time. I got this login because I was too lazy to try to dig up my old ones to see if they work.

I used to be Killer Penguin

Good Guru

Also as KP as well.