Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Real Player 10

Thread: Real Player 10

Real Player 10

http://www.real.com/

Works great!!! Listening to Air America Radio right now...

Mentor

Re:Real Player 10

I dunno. I installed it, have the plugins for FireFox (it shows up in aboutlugins as "Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible&quot, but when I try to play the movie trailers on the Real website, Firefox tries to download a rmm file instead of opening it with Realplayer. I was able to open Realplayer manually, copy and paste the URL to it and it worked. Any ideas?

Thats what I have to do as well, emailed the developers about that...I think I did anyway

Mentor

So I'm SOL until the Mozilla developers start believing those posters.

Basically, but all you have to do is paste in the long URLs for the time being