Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow...just...wow

wow...just...wow

I don't even know what to say about this. I'm a bit scared. I know some of you have played D&D type games at home, but I would hope that none of you take it to this level of geekdom. I'll let this video speak for itself. Let it load all the way before playing.

http://www3.telus.net/ra11le/ogre-battle.large.mpeg

Re:wow...just...wow

If I ever sunk that low, I would owe it to the world to off myself.

Ooo... LARP! Have considered going into it but haven't the time and no group close enough sadly.

What's so 'low' about it? Its almost like a fantasy version of the Renaissance Festival.

I sincerely hope they all got paid copious amounts of money for that

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=17;threadid=9699;start=0#msg88119 date=1093106240]
    If I ever sunk that low, I would owe it to the world to off myself.
    [/quote]

[quote author=FaeStars link=board=17;threadid=9699;start=0#msg88121 date=1093107935]
    Ooo... LARP! Have considered going into it but haven't the time and no group close enough sadly.

What's so 'low' about it? Its almost like a fantasy version of the Renaissance Festival.
    [/quote]
    If my friends and I want to beat the shit out of each other, we don't need hot pink costumes and plastic clubs.

;D ;D

[quote author=FaeStars link=board=17;threadid=9699;start=0#msg88121 date=1093107935]What's so 'low' about it?[/quote]

Computer geeks get high by calling other kinds of geeks low.

Disclaimer: I couldn't watch the video, shows a blank screen, some kind of codec problem I don't feel like fixing.

Good Guru

Not bad. Theres a larp group that is phenomenal over at Bong National Park. IFGS I think its called. I witnessed a pretty cool session a few years back. Not too badly priced. $20 for a full day. Prizes, evolving characters like in AD&D. The GM handles the character sheeets and all. Pretty cool.

[quote author=gorn link=board=17;threadid=9699;start=0#msg88142 date=1093150348]
    [quote author=FaeStars link=board=17;threadid=9699;start=0#msg88121 date=1093107935]What's so 'low' about it?[/quote]

Computer geeks get high by calling other kinds of geeks low.

[/quote]
    and upgrading, don't forget the upgrading...