Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Someone broke into my basement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone broke into my basement

Someone broke into my basement

and stole all my wonderful diet soda and two shopping bags filled with candy (we put them down there so we won't eat them - guess it's a good thing they stole those)

Re:Someone broke into my basement

Good Guru

Think of it as you're lucky they didn't steal any of your valuables such as your box.

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=17;threadid=9679;start=0#msg87964 date=1092510223]
    Think of it as you're lucky they didn't steal any of your valuables such as your box.
    [/quote]

they got in the basement, broke the lock on our locker and stole our stuff - nothing expensive was down there, and hey.. nobody was hurt.

Still bummed about the soda though, it's s hot and I kept them down there to keep them naturally cold - I was going down there to get a few cans when I noticed it.

get hit by the infant mafia or somethi? who breaks into a basement to steal soda, diet soda nonetheless, and candy. it aint halloween yet.

[quote author=burntash link=board=17;threadid=9679;start=0#msg87969 date=1092517181]
    get hit by the infant mafia or somethi? who breaks into a basement to steal soda, diet soda nonetheless, and candy. it aint halloween yet.
    [/quote]

probably just young punks, but they much have used a bolt cutter so they were prepared..

that's a lot of effort for 50 bucks worth of candy

Good Guru

I can be hired to resolve that problem. "Accidents" are proced based on complexity and if I enjoy it.

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=9679;start=0#msg87970 date=1092518081]
    that's a lot of effort for 50 bucks worth of candy
    [/quote]Some just do that. They broke in, stole what they needs ( or could sell of any values such as your soda since they can be sold at cheap may be ) and always have the tools they need.

1) Break into your own stash.
    2) Cover your tracks by posting on LJR
    3) '?????'
    4) Profit!

Insurance fraud rules.