Thread: moving

moving

hey people,
    we are moving, from one house to another house and what a pain. teh new house is nicer and bigger though so that will be nice. anywho, we will most likey be without a decent internet connection for a few weeks so i am going to pretty spordic online here.

Kind Mastermind

Re:moving

Good luck. I hope that your move goes smoothly!

Cheers

Same here.

Moving out to my very own apartment. Won't have internet till I save some money to buy a modem and first month of service. I still will have internet at work in our break room. Just have some sites filtered like gmail :

Can wait to move out on my own. ;D

Good luck man. Are you still in San Diego?

good luck to the both of you.. be sure to post pictures of your new crips btw. I'll see what I can do about borrowing a decent digital camera and taking some pictures of my apartment and the absolutely amazing view from our livingroom window.

Good Luck! I am moving too, on the 30th. Don't know yet how long ot get internet there...
    New apartment is like a quarter of a mile from the current one.

thanks all - no, i am in chicago, i was hoping to move to san diego, but decided that only the salary of a doctor or drug lord would be able to get us any thing besides a cot in a crackhouse.

Good Guru

I HATE moving ..... I hope the last time I did was the beginning of this year and that's it. The good side about moving is I found many junks that had been sitting and gotten either a use of them or threw them away. Alas, I like the kind of experience you get when you are in new place; like new neighbors, new views, new environment. It's nice.

Good luck ;D ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9678;start=0#msg87941 date=1092466138]
    Won't have internet till I save some money to buy a modem and first month of service.
    [/quote]
    Well, if you like, I have an RCA broadband modem that worked with Comcast and @Home. The model is DCM235. When I moved, Comcast didn't want them back because it was given to me by @Home and later ATTBI acquired it and lost all the paperwork. It's easier to just throw them away rather than trying to fix paperwork. So I kept it. If you want it, you can have it for the shipping.

Man that would be great. I would greatly appreciate it. Will PM you.