Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

finally back after a week of hell :/
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: finally back after a week of hell :/

Advisor

finally back after a week of hell :/

i never realized how boring life would be with no net or cable tv till now... at least I got a _lot_ done.

Impressive; when I was offline I felt like I got *less* done. Good on ya for keeping it together!

Well I've been busily recovering from a prelinking disaster -_-. Glad to have you back

welcome back to the land of the living.

So, what did you get accomplished with no TV and no net?

Advisor
    wrote a calc cheat-sheet for my girlfriend to help her out. moved. cleaned. did some work on a couple programming projects i have. read about 4 books.

thanks for the wb's all.

Yes, life is pointless without cable tv or the net. Your eyes feel so much better though...
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Associate
    Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubsbum
    Yes, life is pointless without cable tv or the net. Your eyes feel so much better though...
    well.. not after reading abook for 14 hours solid they dont

yes.. thats pretty much all i do when i have no net.. read books.. even if ive read them before..

Yeah! Well, it's either that or play sports, but since reading books is so much cheaper, that might be the best thing to do!
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Associate
    Yeah! Well, it's either that or play sports, but since reading books is so much cheaper, that might be the best thing to do!
    sports? wtf is that?

Quote Originally Posted by MorphiusFaydal
    sports? wtf is that?
    It's what people do while outdoors, under that big hot yellow thingy in the sky :mrgreen: . Beware the big hot yellow thingy :wink: .
    Steve