Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Financial Software

Thread: Financial Software

Financial Software

Can anyone recommend any personal finance software that works well under linux?
    I have seen some out there, but I don't know how polished they are. I have been using Quicken under CrossOffice, but it tends to be very slow.

Good Guru

Re:Financial Software

Give me a moment and I can locate my magazine that had something in it -- but that is more for accounting and billing. I am not sure if that is what you want. Otherwise gnucash worked fine for me at least (when I had money to track ;D ).

I saw that, but in order to run gnucash under slack/dropline gnome, you have to make a million hacks; i'm kinda reluctanct to do that.

http://dropline.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=876

Good Guru

I use GNUCash. No need to hack on my Debian. ;D

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=2;threadid=9602;start=0#msg87371 date=1091148242]
    I use GNUCash. No need to hack on my Debian. ;D
    [/quote]
    Problem is that Dropline aims to get rid of all the Gnome 1.x dependencies, and Gnucash has not been written for Gnome 2.x yet...

Good Guru