Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LFS software management

Thread: LFS software management

LFS software management

I haven't been able to find "ftrace". Freshmeat no longer has this. And no luck with my google searches.

Thanks

Re:LFS software management

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/po...ce_0.9a.tar.gz

Think that's what you're looking for, you may also want to try 'installwatch'.

How do I do it so that make install does this:
    ftrace -i /var/install/programname-version make install

Feztas pet is gone.

Thanks.

you're better of asking this question on the LFS mailinglists

anyway, i searched the LFS hints site for a couple of seconds and came up with this: Paco, installpac - Package management for LFS

there are probably more package management related hints on their hints site but i don't know which one will be the best... that is something you should ask the LFS users

Yeah I think I will look for a more up to date HOWTO.

That's why sometimes it's nice to base a LFS system on another distro (slack?), and at least use the packaging system.