Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Suse Sources

Thread: Suse Sources

Suse Sources

Good morning:

I have added some sources to Yast and if everything work out. When I wake up I should have gnome. But to install gaim its asking me for some libs. What sources am I needing for Yast to supply my dependencies?

Thanks.

Re:Suse Sources

try adding this:
    ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.1/

but please use a local mirror

i think that should find every dependency you need to install the Suse packages

Ok thanks. I got it working. Now what's the best way to install gnome on this mofo?

just select the gnome packages in the package installer

Ok thanks man. I think I have done that. Let me give it a spin. I just don't think It will select all the dependencies to all the gnome packages I have seen. Thanks for the help so far.

Man I am in a bit of RPM hell. I cant get any other broser than Konquerer :-\ to work. Haven't been able to get my e-mail.

Ok my actually problem is that I have the library but its having some difficulty.

gmoreno@dhcppc2:~> gkrellm
    gkrellm: error while loading shared libraries: /opt/gnome/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: g_type_class_add_private

weird... i just installed the gkrellm rpm to try this and gkrellm runs without problems

are you sure you only installed packages that were made specifically for Suse 9.1 ?

Check this link:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-l...-Jun/1581.html

This person is having the same error as you, though with synaptic. It seems he had a package compiled with different libraries.
    The link says how to check it.

I've added some suse sources and installed gkrellm through yast and I've been getting this issues. I will try to uninstall gtk and pango and reinstall them and see if that works.