Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
kinda silly one

Thread: kinda silly one

kinda silly one

Running SUSE9.1PRO, just used yast for online security udates, accepted all, besides the kernel one. Everything was updated...cool, but:
    What happened to the programs I've installed manually - like mozilla (that for some weird reson was not included in the defsault installation). Should I update it manually or is there any way to inciorporate mozilla into the YOU online updates?
    Thanks.

Re:kinda silly one

I don't think YaST or any other package tool can update amanual installation. It has no way of knowing the software is there.
    Having said that, you can use YaST to install SuSE's Mozilla package. Once you do that, you can update it through YaST. However, this will not remove your manual installation of Mozilla.