Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Foo got game? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Foo got game?

So hows the Ghayming going?

Yeah, well, it, emmm, isn't. I am not sure if Zen got his server up and running again after the first try. I am ready for another shot, I just need him to tell me when its ready.

Zen?
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Mentor
    Zen of f00?

Ahhhhhh yes, well it appears that ut2004 is way to rigid in the ports it wants to use for its various functions (there are alot of ports it needs, appearently assigned by a bunch of deaf blind and retarded monkeys) So i am thinking about a different game I saw a nice mod for Enemy Territory called TC:ELite http://www.truecombat.com/intro.php

Just let me know when you have it set up Zen and I will be there. ET is one of my favorites and the TC mod looks like fun.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

I think Enemy Territory sounds cool, too. More people can join on that, since it's free and all. And Team Fortress is out for it, as well.

AA is also a good choice, I think.

And how about Soldat? It's the coolest game -ever-.